Stop managing your drawings like they are hard copies!
Bluebeam Studio takes online collaboration to a new level. Revu users can add markups to the same PDF document together in real-time using Studio Sessions, or individually at any time while the Session is active. All markup activity is tracked in the Record that conveniently links back to the Session PDFs, and a built-in chat feature aids communication during the collaboration Session.
Top 10 Reasons to use Studio Sessions
1. Real-time functionality
2. Confidence that markups can't be removed
3. Remote collaboration functionality
4. Sessions recording and reporting
5. Session expiration date
6. Data analytics from session reporting
7. Send notifications to collaborator's Outlook
8. Reporting on all collaborators
9. Security access restriction
10. Background upload processing
Incur no additional costs in Studio Sessions for the following:
- To your current Revu licence
- Storing data on the Cloud
- Inviting collaborators to the Studio Session, even if they don’t own a licence of Revu!
Find out more here: https://www.clouda2k.com/studio-sessions