get your hack on &
working from home with bluebeam
With so many Bluebeam® users working from home right now, we thought we’d share some of our tips, tricks aka hacks about how to get the most out of your Bluebeam software when working remotely.
But then we thought why not share our Bluebeam users’ own handy hints with the world! Even better, let’s give Lego prizes for the best submissions, the perfect prize for working from home!
share + win
Simply fill out the form below and show us your tip by submitting a video, screenshots or even a written document. After we receive your submissions, the best will be adapted and published into a new webinar, then published on our blog and social media with credit going to you as the creator.
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
to get you started...
To get you started here’s a webinar we hosted showing you how to work from home with Bluebeam.
Your submission doesn’t have to be anywhere near this comprehensive or detailed though. It can be any kind of short how-to, workaround, hack or general shortcut. Just as long as it’s using Bluebeam, it’s simple to follow and it can help others!
share your hack today!
*Terms & Conditions:
Entries can only be made by Australian residents. Due to current shipping constraints we cannot ship prizes overseas.
1. Entries must be received by 20 May 2020 to be eligible.
2. Your submission must relate to Bluebeam products.
3. By entering this competition, you agree to Cloud A2K publishing your content publicly.
4. Winning entries will be selected at the discretion of Cloud A2K.
5. All winners will be notified.
6. If a prize winner does not supply their required contact details within 14 days, the prize will be forfeited and offered to another winner.
7. Prizes are awarded 'first in best dressed' - if the prize you selected has already been claimed by another winner who submitted their entry before you then you will be offered another prize